Sunday, January 2, 2011
My Testimony
I as sit here typing this,I have less then 25 days and counting before I report to the Mission Training Center!!! :) I can't believe it is has gone so fast!!! :) It felt just like yesterday that it was October 22nd and that I received my mission call. :) I'm soooo excited to be going on my mission!! :) I realized today why I'm going on mission. I'm going on a mission because I want others to know about the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's because of the Atonement of the Savior, that it's possible to repent of our sins and be forgiven. Also, through the Atonement He can help heal us through every trial, heartache, or whatever disappointing or depressing times we have in life. Heavenly Father loves us so much that He gave His Son to suffer for our sins so that we could return to live with Him and Our Savior, Jesus Christ again, one day. How grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father and for Our Savior who suffered for our sins, who went through the Atonement, for not only all of us but for me as well. I Know That My Redeemer Lives and I'm so grateful to know that Our Heavenly Father and Our Savior are always there for us. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ,Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment