I received my mission call on October 22nd,2010 around 12:30pm in the afternoon. I opened it up at 6pm, when I could have my family and friends there to see me open it. :) I have been officially called to serve in the Utah,Odgen mission. :) I'm very excited!! :) I report to the MTC January 26th. :) It finally has sunk in, I'm going to be a full time sister missionary soon!! :) There has been so many moments in my life that have brought me here to this very point today. How grateful I am to receive a mission call from the Lord, through our prophet,President Thomas S. Monson. I know that President Monson is a prophet called of the Lord. I'm so excited to teach people in Odgen about The Gospel of Jesus Christ. As I prepare to go the temple my heart and spirit are full of joy and hope. I know that I can do anything with the Lord's help. Most of all, I know that my Redeemer lives. I know Our Heavenly Father and Our Savior, Jesus Christ love us so much and have so much confidence in us. They know us better then we know ourselves and they are always there for us. I'm so excited to be going to the temple soon. Isn't that what our ultimate goal is? Is to go the temple? When we were younger in Primary, most of us, sang a song titled: I Love to see The Temple. The last line of the first verse says:, "I'll prepare myself while I am young, this is my sacred duty." Truly the goal is the temple. It will bring us happiness, joy and peace into our lives. :) I'm excited to be going to the temple for myself soon and to continue to go back to the temple again and again. :) The temple is a beautiful and sacred place and how grateful I am that I can go to the temple. I have been preparing myself since I was young to go the temple and now I'm ready. I know by going to the temple, I will have a better understanding of the gospel and I hope to see some of my investigators on my mission get baptized and get an opportunity to go to the temple. :) I'm very excited for my mission but the temple is the ultimate goal to help progress forward and be ready for my mission. :)
Love ya all! :)
~ Sister Celinda Molen
No comments:
Post a Comment