Monday, October 18, 2010

Moving forward

I have been so blessed so tremendously lately. My Heavenly Father has blessed with me great friends who have kept me on the path of righteousness. :) About three years ago I felt like I had no hope in my life anymore. I had just gotten out of a serious relationship and it was hard for me to get over. Through the years I have gotten over that relationship and moved on to greater things in life. In fact in these past three years my best friend and I have a closer friendship and I know can tell him almost anything. Also, in the process I became friends with two returned sister missionaries, who right away welcomed me with open arms and these two lovely woman are now two of my best friends and I would do anything for them. I have been blessed to grow closer to my family during this time, especially closer to my mom. My mom is one of my best friends and when she needs to be she is also my Mom and I appreciate that. She has supported me fully especially lately in any decision I make because she knows how she raised me and she trusts me to make the right decision. I have been blessed with hours at work and the fact that I still have a job and I'm truly grateful for that. I have been blessed to see friends of mine get engaged and get married in the temple and how that has blessed there life. In fact one of my best friends is engaged and I'm very happy for her. :) I look back to three years not because I miss it but because I realize I have come so far since then. I'm going to school and working and my future is about to take a lovely twist and turn and I'm so excited for that. :) Life is never certain and we all have our bad days but if we realize that Satan is the one who's trying to bring us down, we don't want him to win, and smiling and laughing and moving forward with Heavenly Father on our side, is how we can combat Satan. Love ya all!! :) Till another day!! :)

~ Celinda Molen

No comments:

Post a Comment